Token Sale Ends April 30, 2018
Security Token Funding and Growth Platform
Own a Share of FNDR, Canada’s Regulated Security Token Offering
Token Holders Receive 80% of TokenFunder’s Platform Distributions
Initial Token Offering Ends in:
Tokenization will eat the world. Blockchain tokens are the future of digital finance and the future of global capital markets. Tokens will soon come to represent equity shares in a business, royalty streams, rights to profit distributions (like TokenFunder).Alan Wunsche
Invest in TokenFunder. Share in the Future of Finance.
The Ontario Securities Commission has, for the first time ever, given the green light to an “initial token offering,” as regulators around the world grapple with the emerging online fundraising method.
The regulator’s decision means Toronto-based TokenFunder will be permitted to sell digital tokens to retail investors in order to fund the creation of its platform, which will allow other entrepreneurs to raise capital through their own coin sales.Alexandra Posadzki
TokenFunder Investment Process
Our mission of democratizing ownership in TokenFunder means that both retail and accredited investors from around the world can participate in Ontario’s first Initial Token Offering.
In 2018, TokenFunder will continue its leadership of working closely with regulators to promote a safer investment opportunity for the companies of tomorrow.
TokenFunder is proudly Canadian and a leader in the tokenized funding and cryptoasset investment market
- TokenFunder is building a best-in-class blockchain powered market platform to launch and manage Initial Token Offerings (“ITOs”)
- We will drive innovation and capitalize on the evolution of the financial securities industry as it becomes decentralized and uses digital tokens to represent the value of businesses
- The platform will be officially recognized as regulatory-compliant and is being built to maintain the highest standards of trust and security
- TokenFunder is currently in the market with Ontario’s first regulated Initial Token Offering (ITO) approved by the Ontario Securities Commission
- TokenFunder received approval from the Ontario Securities Commission to launch its own $10M ITO in November 2017
The ICO Problem
- Tokenization enables efficient capital funding but ICOs lack adequate governance and disclosure
- ICO issuers of “utility tokens” tokens face significant legal and regulatory risks
- Strong focus on governance. TokenFunder’s Smart Token Asset Management Platform integrates trusted business performance management and accountability into the token
- TokenFunder’s crypto-partner ecosystem includes financial and legal partners who provide trusted audit and advisory services
- Investor KYC and AML identification designed into the platform
A Secure Mobile Investment Experience
An investor-centric, mobile investing interface
Smart Token Asset Management Platform
TokenFunder’s Smart Token Asset Management Platform (STAMP) will be a Software-as-a-Service platform using leading edge web and Ethereum blockchain technology to keep fundraising costs low, while increasing tracking, trust and transparency for the project funders and users of the platform. Smart Tokens – tokens issued by the platform using smart contract code – will provide a new level of decentralized transparency for investors. Smart contracts will provide innovative governance and assurance features that will give investors new levels of trust in the performance of the business. Financial assurance and legal compliance will be designed into the platform. STAMP will provide FNDR token holders with a voting mechanism on the future direction of the platform.
Trust and Regulatory Compliance
STAMP is designed as a trusted, regulatory-compliant mobile application
Why a Regulated Token Offering is Better
A regulated token offering is known as a “security”. When regulated, a token offering must provide investors with disclosures based on best practices from healthy capital markets. Businesses that conduct KYC reviews for their token offerings can offer a greater level of investor protection than anonymous contribution offerings.
The benefits you receive from a regulated offering:
- Offering Documents and Investor KYC/AML
- Business Milestones and Governance
- Efficient Capital Acquisition
Speed to Market
- Standardized Processes
Transparency & Auditability
- Financial Assurance
- Legal Compliance
- Regulatory oversight
“Regulated token offerings are a better way to invest in the companies of tomorrow.”
Professional services are integral to the success of an Initial Token Offering (ITO). TokenFunder supports businesses every step of the way from feasibility through to achieving fund raising targets.
TokenFunder creates a unique program for each company’s specific needs. Services include:
Feasibility Study & Business Case Development
Token Economics and Business Valuation
Token Launch Strategy and Implementation Plans
Marketing Support and Communications
Our unique focus on governance means that your business can give investors the comfort of knowing that your business strives for long term success